quinta-feira, maio 4

 

Entrelinhas da música "Comforting Sounds" - Mew

I don't feel alright

In spite of these
comforting sounds
you
make

I don't feel alright

Because you make promises
that you break

Into your
house

Why don't we share

Our solitude?

Nothing is pure

Anymore

But solitude

It's hard to make
sense

Feels as if I'm sensing you
through a lens

If someone else
comes

I'll just sit here listening
to the drums

Previously

I never called

It solitude

And probably you know

All the dirty shows I've put
on

Blunted and exhausted like
anyone

Honestly I tried to avoid
it

Honestly

Back when we were kids,

We would always know when to
stop

And now all the good kids are
messing up

Nobody has gained or
accomplished

Anything



Comments:
Best regards from NY! Blackberry wipe Propecia+uk+supplier digital photography printing Unfabulous the tv show piece of crap
 
Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives